1. Pacifica Purify Coconut Water Facial Cleansing Wipes. My skin is so sensitive that WATER irritates it in the morning. These wipes gently clean my face with no burn. I love Pacifica, I’ve reviewed a couple other things by them including their silky powdered eye shadows.
2. Desert Essence Italian Red Grapes Conditioner for color-treated hair. OMG this stuff smells AMAZING!!! Like grape Jolly Ranchers! Thick and creamy, leaves my hair super soft. I use this instead of shampoo every other day, my hair color doesn’t budge! Desert Essence makes great products, I also love their Tea Tree & Lavender oil blend.
3. Aura Cacia Rose Absolute (in jojoba oil). Rose is the most expensive essential oil on the market, it takes 180 lbs, or 60,000 roses to make ONE OUNCE; That’s a lot of rose in one little bottle, well over $100 a bottle. This is a lot less (being diluted in jojoba, a super light and healing oil) but smells delicious! I use it as perfume, add a couple drops to my moisturizer (face & body), and add a couple drops to a water & sea salt spray that I style my hair with.
4. Jurassic Secret Pure Emu Oil. This is a thick, milky oil that can be used to treat your driest skin issues. Works great on feet after using a pumice stone, use on body while it’s still damp from the shower- it’s 100% oil so it’s very concentrated. You can use a drop mixed with your night cream to give it extra healing moisture. Rub a drop on your hands and work into hair ENDS to control frizzies. Use on birthmarks and scars. OH! And it’s a great cuticle & nail oil!
5. Home Health Rose Water. This is another product that soothes my sensitive skin. I add a few drops of Frankincense oil to the bottle to make it a little more healing. This is a great freshening mist for hair, face and body, scented with rose. BTW I love rose…